Friday, September 14, 2012

He.



Jan 6, '08 7:13 PMFrom my Multiply
He was just another friendly face amongst the crowd. He kept on smiling at me and doing chitchats. My admiration for him grew and eventually, it became love. He’s easy to love. He’s adorable, charming, generous, caring and sweet. He’s a simple person. A sensible one. That’s what made him even more special.
I shared with him my past, my present and my future. I felt easy to open up to him and to talk about things I was quite hesitant to share with others. It was also easy to plan my future with him and to share my fear, hopes and dreams with him. The future is full of uncertainties and doubts yet I felt that if he’s going to be “the one”, I know that I’ll really be happy and grateful to him. How I wanted him to be the one. The one with whom I’m going to share everything with for the rest of my life. There was nothing I could ask for more.

Even though we faced some issues, being with him made me feel secured, contented and loved. I can be my “real self” when I was with him. There were no pretensions.

He’s gone for quite some time already. It took me a while to realize that I’ve been missing a lot of things.
I miss having someone to share my insights with, someone to support me and be proud also of my endeavor, someone to laugh heartily with and share my joys with, someone to comfort me, assure me and inspire me if things aren't’ the way I wanted them to be, someone to spoil me yet won’t hesitate to point out my shortcomings, someone to be happy with over simple things, someone to be happy with even though there’s nothing much to do except to sit in silence and stare at each other, someone to argue with and get mad at yet appreciate that person even more, someone who brings out the best in me and someone who really made me feel special and loved.

He was all those…

His simple thoughts and actions still inspire me. In one way or another, they’re “words of wisdom” for me. I guess I can’t deny that despite of everything that happened, I still cherish him..
Maybe…I’ll always treasure him here in my heart..

No comments:

Post a Comment