Friday, September 14, 2012

Law School Fever



Mar 23, '09 2:46 AM
From my Multiply

It seems like a very short time has passed when I started in law school...Now, looking back at the old gone days, I can't help but smile..I'm also excited what the next school year would bring..Hopefully, I wouldn't encounter the prof who flunked me..haha

1st semester...I had a very long first recitation under Persons and Family Relations...I got to answer a lot of hypos from the Prof...Good thing though 'cause when I wasn't able to give out some provisions correctly I wasn't reprimanded. I always carried with me the book of Reyes in Criminal Law I. I used to hang out at Starbucks especially during Sundays and Mondays to study.Statutory Construction--NO COMMENT!! Bitter??haha...Legal Profession..oh noh?!! A friend who's a fourth year student in law school also used to tease me that mag-eexam na, kaharap ko pa rin laptop ko. It was only later on that they found out that we still had to submit three papers under the subject..Constitutional Law I.. When it's Saturday, it's hell day!! According to Andrei, when it's Saturday gusto nya nang sumabit sa punongkahoy na pinagyoyosihan namn..haha..Buti nalang my Legal Research na subject..haha...During classes in Sem 1, I feel as though I'm not a Catholic..worse, I feel that I'm under a demonic spell. I don't understand what's going on..hehe

2ns semester...mga p*****-*** nyo, mag-aral kayo!! we always heard that line.hehe..What is the "roling" of the Supreme Court in the case...? Sounds familiar?hehe..Another one: Dream Big!! That's what I love most..tama nga naman sya..We all have to dream big. We need to have a real ambition. We can reach our dreams through hardwork and prayer. Ora et labora.

Days are flying by so quickly. For all we know, it's already the month of June. Time to start classes and take a break from our long summer break..Hopefully, better things will be in store for all of us..

No comments:

Post a Comment