Friday, September 14, 2012

Memories of a Broken Memory


Jan 8, '08 11:45 PM
From my Multiply
Why do I still dream about you? All those things should already be burried and forgotten by now. I don't wanna ask myself anymore. I don't wanna entertain questions like what might have been or what could have been. A lot of what ifs and questions to confuse my already messed up mind.
Yeah..I am confused. And unfortunately torn between confusion and self-denial. I don't know what to do when you're near me.I wanted to talk to you, spend time with you, and be close to you. Above all these, I still want to feel your touch, your kisses and your love. My heart wants all these..(wahaha!! so cornicks!)..Somewhere, reason always stops me..My pride..I'd rather suffer or I love you but I lovemyself more..The "reason" behind the "logic."But then again, I can't turn back the hands of time.
I've been whirling in this circle for quite some time now. But still, I have no plans in mind. No decisions made yet or whatsoever. maybe then, in due time I'll stop hoping..Maybe then, I'll stop dreaming..Maybe then, I'll stop missing you..Maybe then, I'll stop loving a person that doesn't exist anymore..

No comments:

Post a Comment